- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Investigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Minimum D4/S1 from Electrical/Electronic/Informatika Engineering or related discipline
Years of experience min 1 Year (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Having Basic Knowledge in network routing (OSI Layer, TCP/IP, etc) Linux Administrator, and Networking Administrator.
- Understand and able to operating: windows server, Linux server, virtualization and IT HW.
- Having Basic Knowledge with reporting system and Helpdesk.
- Have a Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- An ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong documentation Skills
- Minimum Certificate is CCNA (Mandatory)