• Review and analyze business needs and specifications to determine programming requirements for new and existing software projects
• Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology
• Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users
• Write and maintain documentation for software projects
• Develop and implement test plans for new projects, and maintenance of existing projects
• Adapt to evolving technologies and processes
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
• Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency with .NET Technology or Java (either one)
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server (either one).
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good analytics and problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail.