- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Sagas, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong in analytical thinking skill &amp;amp;amp; problem solving
- Good logical thinking and fast learner
Placement in Clients (Remote - Full Time)
1. Holiday allowance
2. Annual bonus based on performance
3. 5 working days
4. Great experience and culture
5. Competitive Salary
6. Happy workplace