• Working in a Scrum team and being responsible for the back-end development within the team.
• Actively participate in the overall product development lifecycle.
• Aligning application design with product goals.
• Writing well-designed, efficient, secure, and testable code.
• Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
• Managing Java Spring Boot application development.
• Preparing and producing releases of software components.
• Delivering high availability and performance.
• Collaborating with multiple departments to resolve system, application, and user issues.
• Train, help, and support other team members.
• Support continuous improvement, investigating alternatives and technologies.
• Peer code review follows company technology standards.
• Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
• Min. Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Technical Engineering, or related major.
• At least 1-3 years of experience in Java Developer, Back End Developer.
• Proficiency with Spring Boot.
• Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
• Experience with RESTful, Microservice, or API.
• Deep knowledge of Spring Boot practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
• Experience with OWASP Secure Coding Practices.
• Experience with source code management tools such as Git.
• Experience with creating unit testing and service testing.
• Experience with creating a configuration, building, and testing scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
• Experience with the containerized application.
• Experience with helm chart is a plus.
• Experience working with agile methodology.
Gedung Artha Graha Building, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12190