- Contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation
- Design, develop, improve and maintain test tools and test scripts using best practices
- Review engineering technical design documents and requirements. Provide plan and strategy about how and where to build in testability
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Computer Science students on their last year available 6 months internship.
- Experience in one or more of the following: test automation, refactoring code, test-driven development, build infrastructure, optimizing software, debugging, building tools and testing frameworks
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment
- Experience in Manual Testing and Bug Triage
- Experience in programming styles, data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Test Automation tools: Katalon, Appium and xCode
- Web Services: JSON, REST, RPC, XML, GQL, gRPC
- Database: RDBMS, NoSQL, and Caching Technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, and/or Apsara DB.
- Continuous test, integration and deployment
Springhill Office Tower Unit 8D dan 8H, Jalan Benyamin Suaeb Blok D7, Pademangan, Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta 14410