Job Description & Requirement
1. Identifies and checks security standards and best practices for the organization, and recommends security enhancements to management as needed.
2. Penetration testing and fixing attacks on the system to highlight or find weaknesses that might be exploited.
3. Repair network and organizational systems, breaches or security problems.
4. Examining incident response activities to minimize impact as well as technical and forensic testing.
5. Prepare a report of findings to be presented to management.
6. Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures.
1. Minimum Bachelor degree in Information Technology
2. Min 2-4 years experience in related field
3. Good understanding about networking concept and operating system, plus point if you have CCNA certifications.
4. Having knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
5. Proven experience in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
6. Able to do hardening in Linux, Windows, and Router Switch