Job Description & Requirement
- Developing front end software (desktop based and website based) architecture.
- Designing user interactions on software.
- Developing back end software (desktop based and website based) applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Working alongside graphic designers for IT design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in software (desktop based and website based) applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science, Informatics Engineering, Information System or equal.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with SDLC Concept.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, ASP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Postgre, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good in Algorithm logic and problem solving skills.