Job Description & Requirement
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER Responsibilities:
• Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
• Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
• Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
• Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
• Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
• Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
• Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
• Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER Requirements:
• A Bachelor's degree or An Associate’s degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
• A minimum of one years' experience in the IT industry.
• Experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
• Max. Age : 40 years
• Strong leadership skills.
• Good teamwork.
• Good written and verbal communication in Bahasa dan English skills.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Excellent organizational and technical skills.
• Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
• Proactive, Initiative and Inovative