• Help define and develop product design roadmap, goals, and vision for UX Team.
• Share knowledge and best practices in UI UX end-to-end Design Processes and Implementations.
• Partner cross-functionally with the Product and Engineering lead to represent the Design Team, lead design initiatives, and provide feedback on product planning.
• Work closely with Product Managers and Developers to ensure the proper designs are implemented in production.
• Help improve and develop an appropriate workflow for the Design Team.
• Help strengthen the research process to ensure it translated into actionable insights and convince the stakeholders.
• Create neat design documentation and help establish processes to ensure seamless collaboration.
• Able to speak up and communicate substantially to his team, leader, or management.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
• Have experience in the payment industry.
• Strong understanding of Human Psychology and Behavior.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in product design.
• Experienced in supervising and mentoring teams (preferred).
• Online portfolio with a range of interactive samples.
• Strong communication skills to collaborate in cross-functional teams.
• Good knowledge of design fundamentals, such as design thinking frameworks, and able to take on a structured approach to solving problems.
• Experience in conducting user research through various methods and can translate research findings into tangible and actionable results.
• Strong knowledge in User Interface and User Experience Design for the web, mobile, or touch devices.
• Understand responsive design.
• Experience with Figma, Sketch, Adobe Products (Photoshop, XD, and Illustrator), Marvel, Zeplin, or other design tools.
• Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders with inVision, Principle, or Framer tools.
• Always update to the latest design trends and tools.
• Working knowledge of common mobile and front-end web development.
• Excellent organizational, project management, and collaboration skills to manage a wide range of stakeholders.
Gedung Artha Graha Building, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12190