As a Product Owner, you will work together
• With Stakeholders and Engineering teams to define and deliver significant and differentiated financial products and services to key strategic customers.
• You will take full responsibility for specific releases of our products and services, ensure that they fulfill customers’ needs and are delivered in financial grade quality.
• Research and alignment of specifications for new features, as well as enhancement of existing ones.
• Execute the business strategy, product strategy, and value propositions of the products and services.
• Benchmarking of own product portfolio against competitive products and industry standards.
• Conceptual design, research, and specification of entirely new features and functions.
• Define product and service requirements aligned to the road map.
• Explain the essentials of product features and requirements to ensure that engineering understands the value of our offerings.
• Liaise with a team of product managers, designers, developers, and QA engineers for full-cycle ownership of products from design to release.
• Keep up-to-date with the fintech industry trends to allow for a state-of-the-art product and feature design.
• Identify and evaluate new product features.
• Manage multivariate A/B testing and focus groups to generate results for product planning.
• Conduct feasibility studies and development estimates.
• Develop analytical tools and KPIs covering and monitoring product and feature performance.
Gedung Artha Graha Building, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12190